Pamphlet #21: The Man Who Is the Image of God Is a Loyal Man
There was a wombman who spent a sum of her life in and out of hurtful relationships. So the wombman decided not to trust in love anymore.
Some many years went by and she was mateless. She was afraid of love.
One day the wombman met a man whom was charming. He portrayed the personality of a mythical angel. She was drawn to him,
and her spirit wanted to connect with him. But she was too afraid of love. She had never felt this way about anyone in the past. So that made her even more afraid!
But something told her to take this chance. Take another go at "Love". And so she did...
On their first date , the man was a true gentleman. He was everything fairytales spoke about. Even her body yearned for physical affection from this angel.
The new couple sat one night on the wombman's couch. They spoke honestly and gently. They kissed. After the couple kissed, the wombman stared into the man's eyes and said, "I am very afraid of being hurt". The man looked back at her, stroked the side of her face gently, up to her hair and spoke:
"I am an image of God. And because I am an image of God I have already promised to treat you with honor, love you as God loves all of us. I shall never intentionally hurt you. I am an image of God. And the perfection of God I do not posses, I shall work on every day of my life." "I will not lie to you. I will not treat you any way that our Heavenly Father would not agree upon. I will love you as the God loves us. I will always honor you. Because I am an image of God."
Though she was afraid to accept his words. She listened to them anyway.
20 years passed. The couple is now married with a beautiful "Manchild". They are still in love. The man is still an image of God.
The wombman now realizes that she was never really in love in the past. Those days of pain and hurt was simply because she was not in love. Because when one is in love, so is the other. Love is the bond between two spirits in which they love one another. Eternally!
To be an image of God, is to be a loyal man ♥
Was Jesus Married (enter website)
The Seven Principals for Making Marriage Work

No comments:
Post a Comment