Pamphlet #20: Idolizing the Wrong Idol
Your spouse is your idol. To idolize your spouse is to idolize the "Most High". That's for those who believe in idolizing. Well, maybe I've used the wrong word. If anyone can correct me on this please do so.
But for now I shall get to the lesson. As I browse my Facebook pages (I have 5 of them). I regularly see married people posting pictures of topless men and bottomless women.
Does one really feel it to be normal to do this when they are married? And what makes it alright to do so? Is it because that sexy person in the photo will never be met in person? Hmmm; but suppose you run into someone or see someone in person who actually resembles the photo? Then we've got a problem!
All realities begin with dreams and imagination. In fact, the glorious life I live today started with a dream. AND IMAGINATION. By dreaming it, it manifested into reality. The same can happen when one idolizes celebrities and such.
"One who has lust in their heart has already committed adultery"
~ The Christ: Long Ago
Many people see idolizing models and photos as just little and no threat. I couldn't even imagine posting such pictures on my Facebook page. I really cannot! But I see it all the time with married people. And honestly, worst of all is I see wombmen doing it more than I see guys do it. This tells a lot about the unstableness within the relationship.
You really shouldn't do this..........
Strict I am, YES! But over the decades, the value of marriage has diminished. Tell-Lie-Vision makes it normal to fantasize about other men/wombmen other than your spouse. Movies like Twilight are perfect examples. Let think about this reality for a second: Why would a grown wombman swoon over a High School Vampire. (17 YEAR OLD). In reality they would haul you off to jail. Much R&B music is also to blame for fantasizing outside of your spouse. You love the song the sexy man is singing. But is he singing to you? Not really. But some still wish he was.
To acquire a TRUE marriage you must obey these laws! Don't believe me? Google search the divorce rate 50 years ago compared to today. Better yet, 20 years ago.
Remember: If the dark side can break the family. It can break love. Break love, you break parts of God. I say only "PARTS!"
Join us on Facebook
Art of Appreciation Grand Edition Gourmet Food and Snacks Gift Basket - Medium
How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It


No comments:
Post a Comment