Pamphlet #4: Avoiding Adulterous Thoughts.
The Christ once taught that if one had lust in their heart, then they have already committed adultery. This is a lesson that stands true. Of course if one has not yet physically committed adultery they are not guilty? But the Christ was a 5th dimensional being so he knew the laws of manifestation well.
The reality is: Once one does gather lust in the
heart, they do indeed commit adultery. If the adultee is willing to participate that is. In most cases when the heart lusts but adultery does not happen is because one of the two was not willing to do it. Until lust gathers in the heart for another person who IS willing to participate. Then it turns into adultery.
THE KEY IS: to never let thoughts of lust manifest. Yes, there are going to be attractive men. There are going to be attractive women. Seeing these attractions manifest thought. With this thought manifests imagination. With imagination comes lust. Then adultery.
BUT: suppose one never saw another woman or man as attractive? Suppose there was a way in which one could never see the other sex (when married) as attractive? Then these thoughts could never manifest into lust.
NOW I SHALL EXPLAIN HOW I SEE IT: After I got married I simply saw all women as my sisters. With understanding this law I no longer saw women as attractive (well, except silver screen actresses whom are no longer alive today). But as for the living women I see in person throughout my daily life, I see them as sisters. So if a women is what one may call "Attractive", she is merely viewed as a sister who is pretty. I do notice pretty women. But that is all I notice. I love the sight of pretty women. But not for reasons most would believe. I like the sight of pretty women because IN MOST CASES they bring a beauty to society. Like a daisy would bring beauty to a desert. But sight is as far as it goes. It is much better to notice these pretty women by sight and not by thought. In some cases these pretty women might turn into very ugly, nasty souls if you got a chance to meet some of them. So the best thing to do is see beauty and not think of beauty. See women as sisters. Women see men as brothers. Not very easy for most. But these are the laws of marriage and the married is suppose to live by the law no matter what.
So to avoid adulterous thoughts, one should see his surrounding sisters, as "Sisters". WARNING: This may not work in places where cousins marry cousins and brothers marry sisters.
In a later pamphlet I will teach married man how to see his wife as the hottest, finest, sexiest woman he encounters in his everyday life! It is much simpler than you think.
PLEASE JOIN US AND LIKE ON FACEBOOK!
No comments:
Post a Comment